Fun 5-minute drawing lessons for kids–great for young artists, birthday gifts, homeschool art lessons, and elementary art classes!
Perfect for budding artists and kids who have never drawn before, this beginner drawing book will teach your kid how to draw pretty flowers in no time! Author and professional artist Alli Koch’s kid friendly, mini drawing lessons will help your child practice their basic art skills and teach them how to draw with confidence. This book is perfect for kids 8-12, but kids 5-7 with an interest in art will be able to easily follow along as well. From sunflowers and daffodils, to leaves, and succulents, your kid will be drawing all sorts of things that they’ll want to show off to their friends, or color afterward and hang on their room! No experience required!
• Easy-to-Follow Instructions: Simple steps and diagrams from start to finish
• 42 Cool Projects: Learn how to draw daisies, tulips, daffodils, magnolias, roses, succulents, cacti, and so much more!
• Layflat Binding: Making it easier for kids to keep the book open as they follow along
• Perforated Pages and Premium Paper: Easily removable pages that are thick and sturdy
• 9 x 9 Size: Big pages so your kid has no problem seeing each step
Every kid knows that they can be an artist when they grow up, and what better way to encourage them on their journey? Alli’s book Modern Flowers will not only delight your young artist with the amazing selection of botanicals to learn, but also teach them to actually see how to take a real life flower from the garden and make it into a beautiful drawing. Alli’s easy to follow step-by-step instructions are approachable and playful – making the entire process a joy!
— Sarah Simon (of @themintgardener), author of Modern Watercolor Botanicals and The Plant Lady